IT's SOAP!! Bath & Body Studio

Thank-You for visiting my BLOG page!

I created this blog for my AWESOME customers as a way for you to keep up with the newest products and get the latest info on events. Please feel free to leave comments about the store and products or just say hello. :))
Tracy

Monday, August 18, 2014

FUN Times at the Alabama Soap & Candle Meeting

Well, I'm all settled in from my exciting time at the Alabama Soap and Candle Meeting. I had so much fun more than I had anticipated!. The ladies and gentlemen that I met were so friendly and had so much knowledge and great tips for this craft. I can't wait to get back into my soap studio to create such awesome soaps and beauty products with the great inspiration and cool bargain supplies I purchased at the meeting. Here are some highlights of the fantastic weekend I had. Can't wait until next year. If you want to join its opened to all and it will be held from June 12th - 13th. YOU do not want to miss it!
Here is Michelle from Mossy Creek Soaps giving us a demo on Mica swirls Beautiful soaps
Theda gave us a demo lesson on making Lanolin Salve and non-petroluem jelly with beeswax..WHO KNEW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment