IT's SOAP!! Bath & Body Studio

Thank-You for visiting my BLOG page!

I created this blog for my AWESOME customers as a way for you to keep up with the newest products and get the latest info on events. Please feel free to leave comments about the store and products or just say hello. :))
Tracy

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Getting Ready for the Annual Alabama Soap & Candle Meeting

Every year during the first week of June all the soapers and candle makers meet for a fantastic 2 day event where we all share fun tips, watch tutorials, sales products, get GREAT deals on ingredients and meet up with old and new friends. This year I'm participating in the Great swap.. I can't wait to see what other goodies from the other soapers I come home with. Here is a PEEK at what I'm making for the "Bath Confection" swap...YUMMY looking..Right?? Pink Sugar Bath Salt Sundaes: Whipped soft soap on top of bath salts that makes a delicious body treat without the calories! I'm also participating in the "Extreme Extremities" Swap and this is what I made for this swap group:
Stanky Feet Scrub/Soak just in time to get those tootsies in shape for the summer. Made with nourishing oils and infused with Eucalyptus, peppermint and tea tree essential oils. STAY TUNED for more updates and pictures from this event in the next coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment