IT's SOAP!! Bath & Body Studio

Thank-You for visiting my BLOG page!

I created this blog for my AWESOME customers as a way for you to keep up with the newest products and get the latest info on events. Please feel free to leave comments about the store and products or just say hello. :))
Tracy

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Birthday TnT Treasures Studio!!

Hello Everyone I know I've been away for awhile, but so many exciting new things have been happening!

Let me begin with letting you know that TnT Treasures turned 1 on May 5th 2013... YEAH!!

Here is a look back at how my studio evolved over the year... ENJOY!
BEFORE Inside of Studio  April 2012

BEFORE Outside of Studio


All Cleared  out!

New Windows
Construction on the new studio front

New Doors/Windows installed




Inside Completed!
Ready for business! 



No comments:

Post a Comment